Application for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
Online Application for Diploma Courses
The Deputy Provost Academic Affair – Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College, invites eligible applicants to apply for Diploma in Health Laboratory Sciences for Academic year 2020/2021.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including “D” Passes in Chemistry and Biology and Physics. Pass in English Language and Basic Mathematics is an added advantage.
- An applicant shall submit application Online osim.kcmuco.ac.tz
- In the case of technical problems during the application process please contact our IT Team +255 765598901.
- In case of issues regarding programme and clarifications of entry requirements please contact our Admission 0ffice trough +255 693008774 or +255 768516950. Email: email@example.com
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the programme entry requirements before attempting to apply.
- Applicants must ascertain themselves that they possess the minimum entry requirements before paying application fee as the fee is non-refundable.
- The closing date for receiving application is 6th September 2020.